Who We Are:
We are an Adult Day Program with facilities in the Orange, Los Angeles County and the Inland Empire. We have been supporting individuals with developmental disabilities since 1998 and take great pride in the care and services we provide. We provide services to adults with developmental disabilities who wish to enhance their lives through vocational skills development and meaningful interactions with peers and members of the community. We expect those that join us to help us continue to make a difference in people’s lives.
We are currently looking to fill a Receptionist position in Orange, CA.
1. Site based Position located in Orange, CA.
2. Operating hours, Monday to Friday, 6- 7 hours per day (Schedule may vary).
3. Compensation $2,600 to $3,132 Monthly ($15 – $18 per hour)
4. 10 paid Vacation days. 8 paid Holidays. 3 Sick days.
5. Medical, Dental, Life and Vision insurance.
6. Student Book Reimbursement Program for students.
- COVID-19 PPE provided (gloves, mask, face shield and hand sanitizer).
- Proper protocols in place to ensure staff and client safety during COVID-19.
What You’ll Do:
- Supervise/coordinate the daily activities of Direct Care Staff, maintain schedules of Direct Care Staff, and oversee the day-to-day operation of the program.
- Demonstrate ability to provide staff training, supervision and planning.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Effective communications skills to manage relationships.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
- Ensure staff are taking proper data collection and engaging in proper programing.
- Assist with updating data collection, semi & annual progress reports for clients.
- Conduct spot checks of staff in the community.
- Assist with behavioral interventions & de-escalation of clients.
- Conduct case management to ensure clients have the proper supports.
- Attend annual client meetings when needed.
- Assist with finding volunteer & work opportunities for clients.
What We’re Looking For:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or other Human Services field.
- Experience in working with adults with developmental disabilities.
- A working knowledge and experience in ABA and restricted health conditions.
- Acceptable driving record and current valid driver’s license (if applicable).
- Auto insurance must be current as required by California State Law.
- Must have cleared or be able to clear Fingerprint Live Scan/background check.
- Must have TB clearance and health screening.
***Vocational Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vocational Innovations participates in the California Deparment of Education Child and Adult Nutrition program and does not discriminate in the provision of services and employment against any person because of race, color, national origin, gender, age or disability.
Department of Developmental Services