Direct Care Staff/Job Coaches
Hourly compensation $16.50
STABLE SCHEDULE, WEEKENDS OFF, STUDENT BOOK REIMBURSEMENT!
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
About Us: We are an Adult Day Program that takes great pride in providing life-enhancing services to individuals with developmental disabilities. We’re also invested in our employees who make all the great work we do possible. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are: You want to make a positive impact in the lives of people living with disabilities. We are looking for people who understand the importance of providing the greatest quality of life possible for the individuals we support.
Compensation: $16.50 per hour plus potential bonuses
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6-7 hours per day, 30 hours guaranteed
Morning Shift: End your day at 2:30-3:00 pm
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with individuals and implement person-centered goals and activities.
- Assist with activities of daily living, community integration and employment.
- Maintain all written daily documentation (meaningful case notes, logs & assessments, etc.)
- Drive the Company Van to transport individuals
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Valid California driver’s license and clean DMV printout.
- Ability to successfully clear Live Scan/background check. **reimbursement after probation period**
- Vehicle to Transport client or the ability to drive 8 Passenger van. (Transportation Reimbursement Provided)
- Must have a TB test clearance and be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus (or exemption).
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Vacation pay, paid time off, and 8 paid holidays per year.
- On-the-job training
- Career Growth and Mobility
- Student Book Reimbursement Program.
***Vocational Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vocational Innovations participates in the California Deparment of Education Child and Adult Nutrition program and does not discriminate in the provision of services and employment against any person because of race, color, national origin, gender, age or disability.
Department of Developmental Services